Rediff.com is web based email provider with 95 million users. Now days, Rediff.com is also working as e-commerce website where user can buy anything like mobiles, electronics, men’s lifestyle, women lifestyle, watches, health care etc. There is huge collection of all kind of books available on Rediff homepage also. Except email and e-commerce Rediff.com provides numbers of features to their users like user can watch entertaining videos as a guest and also can upload videos on it. In case user wants to advertise their products on national TV channels then user can do this with the help of Rediff.com at affordable price and user can also see MARKETS LIVE.
The homepage of Rediff.com consists of Real time news as well as news regarding business, sports, movies etc. In following paragraphs I will tell you how to Rediff sign in, forgot password and signup.
Rediff.com Login help post is designed to assist people while Rediff Log in, Rediff Sign In and trouble shootings problems. I am going to write this post in manageable way and try to cover various features provided by Rediff.
Steps for Rediff.com Login
Whenever user wants to send information and data to someone or purchase anything on Rediff. First of all user have to sign in on Rediff.com. It is very easy to Rediff sign in just follow these steps which are listed below.
- Firstly write Rediff.com in address bar of internet browser. It will bring you on homepage of Rediff.com. The homepage will look like this.
- Secondly, click on sign in button which is located right side on the top of the screen then Rediff Sign In window will come on your screen.
- Now enter your registered username and password in given fields then click on go button. After that you will signed in with account and you can send or read emails and go for shopping on e-commerce website.
- The most important thing in case if you are using shared computer then don’t forget to uncheck “keep me signed in” box otherwise next time when someone open rediff.com it will automatically open your account and anyone can misuse your account.
How to Reset Rediff Log In password
Sometimes user forgot their Login password and for Rediff Sign In two things are must i.e. Username and Password. We can easily reset Log In password just click on forgot password button and follow the steps which are listed below
- First of all open sign in window then enter your username and click on forgot password button, new page will come on your screen and here enter your email id again
- Secondly, Rediff.com provides various options to retrieve password.
- Through registered mobile number
- Through Security questions selected by user during registration
- Via answering about e-mail id and its usage.
- After this reset password page will come on your screen and you can create new password and can do other changes also. Please have a look at the screenshot of Forgot Password page.
Steps for Rediff.com Sign Up
Before sign in or purchase of anything from Rediff.com or from any online shopping store first of all user need two things i.e. username and password. To get login credentials user have to sign up first. Rediff sign up is very simple and easy to access. It provides three different ways of email service you can choose any according to your need.
All of these email services has same criteria but with different specifications and user can choose according to need. The Lightning email service is free of cost while others are paid service. In case users need more storage space then they can choose paid service and get extra benefits of email service. Rediff.com user can use email service on the name of company like firstname.lastname@example.org and this feature is available on Rediffmail Pro account. I will tell you how to make an account on Rediff.com. Just follows the steps which are listed below to complete Rediff sign up process.
- Firstly, open the homepage of rediff.com. Click on “create a Rediff account” button placed beside Sign In button.
- Rediff.com Sign Up form will seem like this on your screen and fill the entire form carefully to complete Sign Up process.
- Choose your login password carefully that is easy to remember and it must be 6-12 characters long.
- The purpose of Alternate Email Address is that in case user forgot Login password then user can retrieve password by an alternative email address.
Here is the complete discussion on Rediff.com Login Help post. After reading this post if you will encounter additional problem that was not mentioned in this post please write us and we will surely assist you. Keep sharing for others and write your reviews on post so that we can make this post valuable for others.