Mail.com is fully owned by German Internet Company United Internet that provides web-based e-mail service and best web portal service. We can find videos, articles, news on mail.com. This is free e-mail application that comes with unlimited storage. The best thing about Mail.com is that while Sign up Mail.com user can choose domain from list of 200 domains. User can select domain according to profession, hobbies, Tech, Music, USA, World and Spiritual and we can check e-mail address with particular domain name before creating account whether it is available or not. There are lot of features provide by mail.com that make it unique from others email providers. In this Mail.com Log in post I will write on various features of Mail.com, Mail.com Sign in, Mail.com Sign Up and recover Mail.com login password.
As I have mentioned in starting that Mail.com provides various features Spam filter, unlimited storage, Antivirus, Online Calendar, Mail Collector and 50 Mb attachments. All these features can be used by user after signing on Mail.com. I am going to discuss all these features in details in next heading. Now it’s a time to discuss various features provided by Mail.com that make it unique from others. Let’s have a look on features
- Unlimited Email Storage This feature enables you to store unlimited email that makes your life easier. There is no chance of losing your email on Mail.com archive and stores all emails at one place. User can easily search any mail by date, subject, sender or content from Mail.com archive.
- Spam Filter com has excellent spam filter that filters 90% of the junk mail and user will get and read only mails. This will protect your account from phishing mails, scams and unwanted advertisements mails. This spam filter provides seven lines of defense if someone crosses these lines Mail.com helps to create Blacklist to block all spammers.
- Antivirus com protects your account from viruses attacks. It checks your incoming and outgoing mails that protect your account from malware attacks. To know more about this click on link. https://www.mail.com/mail/antivirus/#.474268-header-subnav1-4.
- Online Calendar This helps in creating events and we can import calendar file from MS outlook or Google Calendar. With this we can create and manage event with ease. Mail.com provides a link i.e. “Step-by-Step instructions” to import appointments. As we can take back up of all our important appointments on mail.com and user can do work or manage appointments without any worry.
- Mail Collector By this user can add multiple accounts on Mail.com and user can collect e-mails from other e-mail accounts on this single mail.com account.
- 50MB attachments As we know other e-mail service providers we can send attachments of size up to 20 MB but on mail.com we can send attachments up to 50 MB. No need to compress files before sending attachments on Mail.com.
- Create Alias Address With this feature on Mail.com we can register our self with 10 new e-mail address which all forward to our Mail.com account and we can set our default sender address from list of 10 e-mail addresses. Mail.co m will show your various domain names from which user can pick 10 unique e-mail addresses.
- Auto Responder Sometimes users don’t have time to check mail account. In this situation auto responder will send an automated reply to sender. We can set automated message of word length 500 by this option and also can set time frame during which auto replies will send to sender.
That is all about various features offered to Mail.com users. After reading all the features you can understand why this is different from other email services. All these features can be used only after signing on Mail.com.
Mail.com Log In
Steps for Mail.com Log in
- First of all type WWW.Mail.com in your address bar and click on go button to visit the homepage of Mail.com.
- Click on Mail.com Log In button available on the homepage and new dialog box will ask you to enter your Email and password for login.
Mail.com sign in can be easily done by following the above mentioned two steps.
- Sometime while logging on Mail.com user can’t access their account this may be due to two reasons either user enters wrong Mail.com login username or Mail.com login password. Check carefully while entering your login credentials if still not logged in then Mail.com helps you to access your account. Click on can’t access your account link and you will see various options. Select option that can assist you for Mail.com Login.
Forgot Password This option will help you on recovering your mail.com login password. Just enter your registered email address and verification code to recover your login password.
After this next window will confirm your date of birth and your security question to confirm whether you are authorized user for this account or not. At last in new window user can set new mail.com login password and will get notification that your login password has been changed successfully.
Recover Login Email If user forgot mail.com login e-mail address then go with second option and click on the link and next page will ask you to enter your contact email address to recover your email address for mail.com.
In this way user can recover their login email address.
- If user still is not able to access their account user can contact directly with mail.com team to solve this login problem. Just fill this form available on mail.com. Here is link for this form https://service.mail.com/shareFeedback.html.Mail.com contact form will assist you according to information you have entered in the form.
- To know more about mail.com click on help link available on website. For your convenience here is the link https://help.mail.com/en/.
Mail.com Sign Up
To access every website we need login credentials old users can login in to website by entering username and password. New users get their login credential after creating account i.e. by Sign Up. New users have to first Sign Up on mail.com.
Mail.com Sign Up process is very simple just fill the form where user have to enter name, choose desired email address, date of birth and contact email and your security question to complete sign up process.
Then you will receive thank you message after creating your account on mail.com that will contains your new email address, customer number, and date of birth. User can also print account information.
After reading this entire Mail.com Log in post on Logins guide. I am sure you can easily login, create account and solve various troubleshooting problems on mail.com. If this post needs any improvement please write your reviews to us. For latest updates please visit again http://loginsguide.com.