There are number of business oriented social networking sites in the market. As social networking becomes necessity of most of the people in the world. Today I’m going to tell about LinkedIn business oriented social networking. It was founded in December, 2002 and launched on May, 2003 has more than 433 million users.
The interface of LinkedIn is very simple and easy to use. Everyone can easily create their profile and access it. As this social networking website is business oriented users can find jobs, business opportunities, people on all over the world, publish a post, and can post job here on linkedin. Users can share their ideas and any kind of information with their friends.
The members of LinkedIn can post their photos and view others and the people who are looking for job can update resume on linkedin and receive notifications about new joining and offers available. In case if user would like to apply in company they can save company profile. The one better thing of LinkedIn user can see who visit their profile.
It is very easy to connect with friends on linkedin and even after connection linkedin team sends notification about the various activities performed by your friends to whom you are connected.The security system of LinkedIn is very good and quick response to their user when someone tries to hack login credentials. LinkedIn is also available as a Linkedin mobile application. It supports android, ios and HTML5.
Through this Linkedin.com Login help guide i will try my best to define each and everything about linkedin that covers Linkedin login process, Linkedin Signup process, Reset Linkedin login password and various other features. I tried to keep my post simple so that everyone can easily understand
Steps for Linkedin.com Login
Before doing any activity on Linkedin.com user must have to sign in their account on LinkedIn. Some users are not aware about how to sign in I will help them just they follow the list of steps.
- First of all open any of your internet browser and write linkedin.com in your address bar then the homepage of LinkedIn will show on your screen and it will appear like this.
- Then enter your registered email or phone number in the given field and password to complete Linkedin login process.
- After that click on sign in button which is placed beside the password field and you will be automatically directed to your Linkedin profile.
- It is very easy for everyone to find people around you on Linkedin. Just click on “My Network” button i.e. drop down menu available on your homepage and then click on Add contacts link here you can get all your friends via different email accounts.
- Search bar available on Linkedin.com help user in finding People, Jobs, Companies, Groups, Universities, Posts and inbox. The advanced feature available on search bar helps you in different way in finding new people and jobs with ease. Click on Advanced button and new search from will appear on your screen.
- On Linkedin.com user can track out who has viewed your profile, viewed your post, and what is your ranking for profile views. Just click on Profile button available on homepage.
- Linkedin users can apply online in different companies and can enter location where would you like to work in and will get list of various companies that are recruiting according to your selected field and even user can check the complete company and job on Linkedin before applying for job.
- If you are looking for excellent candidates for your company then you can post a job on Linkedin and can easily reach right candidates in short span of time. Here is the link to post a job https://www.linkedin.com/mjobs/jobPosting/learnMore?trk=jobs_home_post_job_new.
- Linkedin users can publish text post on profile, add website link, images, videos and link on profile and friend or groups to whom you are connected can see your recent activity. Just click on publish a post link available on your profile page.
How to Reset Linkedin.com Login password
Sometime user forgot their password and don’t know how to recover the password. The password recover process is very simple user can easily recover their password in few seconds. Just follow these steps carefully.
- First of all open the sign in LinkedIn page and enter the registered email id in given field.
- Then click on question mark sign which is placed beside the password box.
- New window will show on your screen where you enter your registered email/phone. The server will automatically send reset password link to your registered email address.
Linkedin.com Sign Up
Before sign in for LinkedIn every user needs their login credentials. By this post the people who have no account on LinkedIn can easily create their new account and get more help how to access the new account just follow the steps written below.
- First of all visit LinkedIn or click on the link available for your convenience linkedin.com.
- Then you will the sign up window on your screen that needs your basic information for creating new account on Linkedin.
- After that enter your first and last name in given fields. Then enter your valid email address in the box so that you will receive confirmation from the server of LinkedIn and create your own linkedin login password that is easy to remember but difficult to crack.
- Click on join now button after complete the whole process and the email confirmation window will show on your screen. After that confirm your account by logging into your email address and now you are part of Linkedin community.
That’s all about our Linkedin.com Login help post. After reading this post if you will encounter any problem while working on Linkedin please write us. We will try our best to overcome your problem with best possible solution. If you like the post please share this for others.