There are number of prominent free e-mail services like Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail etc. The Zoho is one of them i.e. is used to send and receive the message or any kind of multimedia data from one user to another user with free of cost. Zoho has both merits and demerits.
Merits: Zoho has ad free interface it makes you hassle free from annoying ads.
Demerits: Zoho doesn’t provide any feature to import your contacts from other social media.
Zoho.com provides you two kinds of email services whether you can use them for business purpose or personal use. Both these email services are ad free. This Zoho free email service is available both in free and paid version. User can pick any plan according to their necessity if user need more inbox storage space and other features then they can choose paid plans which are mentioned with price and their validity.
Through this Zoho.com Login post i will try to help all who want to know more about Zoho, Zoho CRM and other useful features that make it unique from others.
Steps for ZOHO.com Login
The Zoho mail login process is very simple and easy to access. User just needs their login credentials to login their account. In case users don’t have their Zoho login credentials then they can also login through their Gmail, Yahoo, and Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account. For example if you login Zoho with your Gmail account then Zoho would get permission from user to allow their account. Zoho will ask you to create Zoho email account it will appear like this.
After creating your Zoho username you must enter the captcha to complete this whole process.
Moreover I am going to write the steps of Zoho.com login that will assist you to login your account just follow these list of steps.
- First of all open your any internet browser and enter the mail.zoho.com in your address bar or click on the blue link to go directly on Zoho. Then you will see the homepage of Zoho.com
- Click on login button which is placed right side on the top of the screen and login credential window will show on your screen or you can login through various other account available just below the Sign In button.
- Enter your registered email/phone and password and click on sign in button and you account will open.
The one more important thing if you don’t want to enter your login credentials again just tick on keep me signed in and next time when you visit Zoho.com no need to enter your login credentials it will automatically open your account.
How to reset Zoho.com Login password
- Sometime user forgot their Zoho email password no need to worry about it. They can easily recover their password just click on forgot password button then user will see the password reset request window on screen where user can recover their mail.zoho login password via their registered email or phone.
- Enter the captcha text in given box and click on request button and if user enter their email address then the server will sent password reset link on their email address otherwise the text code will sent on registered mobile number.
I’m sure the above image will assist you to recover your forgot password.
Steps for Zoho.com Signup
For new Zoho users to sent or receive message or any kind of data user must have an account on Zoho.com. Some user don’t have their account on Zoho or not aware how to create the new account. I ensure by this post they can easily create their account on Zoho just follow the list of steps which are written below.
- Visit homepage of Zoho https://www.zoho.com/mail/ and you will see the two checkbox one is for business use and another one is for personal use. You can select one according to your necessity.
Personal use email signup
The personal email you can sign up is free of cost and good thing of this it is ad free email service. Just follow the steps to signup free of cost.
- After that tick on personal email check box and create the username you want to be created for Zoho.com and Zoho doesn’t check your username availability and create your username according to your choice.
- Select your password and enter your first and last name in given fields.
- Enter your alternate email address to get the confirmation of your account.
Business use email signup
The business email is also ad free based but it provides both free and paid services. Free email plan can access only by 10 users and 5GB inbox space has provided to each user. In case an organisation has more users and each user needs more inbox space then an organisation can choose the paid plans just fill their requirement and click on continue button.
If user wants to create free business account then follow this list of steps.
- Click on the link https://www.zoho.com/mail/ and then click on business email checkbox.
- Then by default 1-10 users and 5GB/user inbox space automatically selected.
- Click on continue button and plan chart will show you select the free plan.
- The new page will come on your screen. If you have already owned domain then click on signup checkbox otherwise click on buy a new domain It will appear like this
Features of Zoho.com mail
Zoho.com provides a lot of features to their users like CRM, Folder sharing, Mail scheduling, integration and spotlight stream. These all features are designed to fulfil the customer’s requirement and make them more convenient like they can work at one place they no need to visit any other website.
Zoho CRM: First of all I’m going to tell you about Zoho CRM feature. The full form of CRM is Customer Relationship Management. This feature is designed to improve the efficiency in teams, marketing, sales and support. With the help of this feature user can create and update of their CRM information. Just access their Zoho CRM mail account. Like if user wants to sales or marketing their product they can integrate their mail contacts with their CRM.
Zoho.com provides the number of editions to its CRM software like free, standard, professional and enterprise.
CRM users can directly interact with their customers to better understand their requirement, price dealing and organisation business data to provide services and products i.e. frequently look on mass customization with help-desk tool.
Zoho assist you to make a strong relationship with your customer needs and it also helps you to manage business to business relationship and business to customer relationship. All these features can be used only after Zoho.com CRM Login.
We can login Zoho CRM account with the same account we created for Zoho Mail Login. There are lot of features provided by company to their users and i am going to describe all these features in details.
CRM Zoho Lead: After Zoho CRM login first feature is Lead with this feature user can create lead. Lead are the individuals or organization representatives who show interest in your products and the services provided by you. Click on Create Lead to create lead a form will show on your screen fill the form and create your lead.
If you have already created your leads then you can import your file CRM Zoho from different file formats like XLS, XLSX, CSV and VCF. Read the instruction before importing file. Click on the link i.e. Import Leads
CRM Zoho Contacts
With this feature user can create contacts easily with the people with whom user communicate and interact for business opportunity.
Or user can import contacts on Zoho CRM through different files.
CRM Zoho Accounts
This feature helps user to create accounts with companies or different departments in company with which we will do business dealings.
Or user can easily import contacts easily on Zoho CRM. This feature helps user not to create contacts again and again user can just import file on Zoho.
CRM Zoho Activities
With this feature user can create task, events and calls. There are different forms for all these activities you can select according to your need.
CRM Zoho Reports
With this feature user can create 16 types of different reports any time On Zoho CRM. These reports helps user to maintain data.
There are still lot of features like
- Zoho CRM like create products or services provided by your company,
- Execution and monitoring of your marketing activities,
- Record Customer cases means feedback received from customers on different issues after the usage of your product,
- Create or import vendors from whom your company buy products/services.
- Create Offers and best price with this feature for selling a product to customers.
- User can create quotes on Zoho CRM.
- Create sale order
- Create Purchase Order
- Generate Invoices
For all above mention features Zoho CRM provides different form by which after filling all the details in the forms you can use all the features provided by Zoho CRM after login. User can create form or can import all the data with Import your data feature provided to their users.
The mail scheduling feature is very good feature to those people who forgot their important mail to send or to reply or any kind of message like birthday wish, worked upon mid night email etc. with the help of scheduling you can set time and date whenever you want that it will send mail for whom you schedule your mail. Just enter the email address of specific person in the list.
- Visit this link zoho.com/mail.
- Click on login button to login your Zoho mail account.
- Then compose to open the editor.
- Save your message as draft.
- Click on attachment button to attach any image.
- Then set the time just click on clock icon.
- Select the time from option or directly set time and date.
There are lot of features on Zoho that makes it so popular. This Zoho.com Login guide is designed to make the entire process i.e. mail.Zoho.com Login, Zoho.com Sign up, troubleshooting problems and other various features. If we forgot to mention anything that is important about Zoho.com Login please write us we will make valuable change in our post.