Today Facebook is most famous social networking website among all on the internet. The founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg starts Facebook with few users now it had crossed 950 million users worldwide. The reason behind the popularity of this application is that it connects all people worldwide without any cost. We can share pictures, data and music in few seconds and do chat with friends. Now we can do video chat on Facebook and many more.
This social networking application is easy to use, designed well, properly updated by Facebook team on time and most important is that we can become part of this app in just few seconds. Just type WWW.facebook.com in your address bar and Facebook Log In page will appear on your computer screen. One more thing about Facebook is that we can use any of our e-mail account for Facebook Sign in.
Through this post I would like to guide how we can login in to this social networking site, how to manage our account and many more issues related to Facebook.
Facebook Log In or Facebook Sign In
- Visit Facebook login page. Type Facebook.com in your address bar and press go. Make sure no one else is logged already in to Facebook on your personal computer. If anyone is already logged through your computer click of top right arrow to log out from current account.
- Then again Visit Facebook login page you will see two boxes. In first you are ask to enter either your e-mail address or your mobile number and in second box enter profile password.
- If you entered valid credentials you will be redirected to your profile page otherwise you will get a message please enter your valid password to log in. If you forgot your login password you can reset your Facebook Sign In password easily.
Now I would like to give a short detail on difference between logging in and signing up. I know everybody knows about this but still I just want to give short description on this topic.
If you don’t have login credentials for Facebook login in this situation you have to sign up first. Just click on link given of login page for signing up. At signup page enter your first name, surname, mobile number and e-mail address your date of birth, new password and gender then click on signup button and now you are part of Facebook community.
Logging in Page
In this case you are already registered yourself on Facebook and just enter your username and password for log in to Facebook.
I thoroughly read each and everything about facebook before writing this post and found some people having trouble in logging into facebook account here is the list and later on we will discuss properly in details.
- Forgot my password (You can easily reset your Facebook Sign in password in few seconds)
- Forgot your login e-mail address? (In this case you can login with your username or mobile number).
- Signed up with mobile number and now you can’t login? (Enter your mobile number and prefixed your country code and don’t add an extra zero, + sign or any special characters).
- Even you know your correct profile password but still receives incorrect message password. ( Firstly Check your caps lock key if it is on please turned it off because password is case sensitive, if still stuck on same then you have to reset your profile password.)
I tried to cover the basic troubleshooting problems faced mostly by all users and tried to explain the solution for the problems but still how we can reset our profile password is still pending and now I am going to discuss this issue in details.
How to reset Facebook Login and Facebook Sign in Password?
Sometime during login we forgot our login password and tried our best to match login password but still failed to login. In this situation one solution will comes to our mind i.e. reset profile password. To reset password of Facebook a link is there i.e. need help?
When you will click on this link you will get three options on your screen.
- If you registered yourself via yahoo e-mail address then you can reset your password through your Yahoo account. Click on first option and then press continue a new page ask to enter your Yahoo e-mail address and password.
Then after this window you have to enter your new password for Facebook Sign in. Here is the screenshot for new password.
After entering your new password again a new page will appear on your screen to confirm you want to log out from all your devices or stay logged in and then press continue your password has been changed.
- If you will go with second option then Facebook team will send a link to your registered e-mail account to reset your password. When you will open your e-mail inbox you will find one link and 6 digit code. Either you can click on link or you can pick 6 digit code for reset. Here is the screenshots if you go with second option.
In this way you can reset your profile password.
- If you will go with third option i.e. code will send to registered mobile number. Enter code in six character long box and now you successfully reset your password.
I would like to draw your attention on one more option if you remember on need help? Pages i.e. No longer have access to these.
Just click on that link and you will directed to next page and requested you to enter your new e-mail address and new mobile number so that you can get link to reset your Facebook Sign in password.
To get benefit of this option first click on continue and you have to answer one security question you have already selected during registration. After that you can enter your new password and your password has been reset successfully.
Here is the complete discussion on Facebook Login or Facebook Sign in and various troubleshooting problems faced by all users. If you think any modification is still required for this post that can make it for useful for others. Please write your suggestion to us.